Groups of children from countries in Africa, Latin America and Asia come to Denmark every year. They visit primary and lower secondary schools, high schools, efterskoler, and folk high schools, living with Danish families whenever possible. These cultural visits help to strengthen Danish school students’ intercultural competences.
Nafsi Africa toured Denmark in 2016.
In order to cope in a globalized world, our children need strong intercultural skills. See how a Global Kids visit may contribute.
- 2015: Teatro Trono from Bolivia
- 2014: Nafsi Africa Acrobats from Kenya
- 2013: Nablus Circus School from the West Bank
- 2013: Teatro Trono from Bolivia (film: We break down boundaries)
- 2012: Phare Ponleu Selpak from Cambodia
- 2010: Baobab from Ghana
- 2008: M.U.K.A. from South Africa
- 2007: Teatro Trono from Bolivia
- 2006: Teatro Trono from Bolivia
- 2005: Mobile Mini Circus from Afghanistan
- 2004: CIRCOmpa from Bolivia (film: CIRCOmpa visits West Sjaelland)
© 2017 Spor Media