With GLOBAL KIDS the big wide world out there suddenly becomes very close
Groups of children from countries in Africa, Latin America and Asia come to Denmark every year. They visit primary and lower secondary schools, high schools, efterskoler, and folk high schools, living with Danish families whenever possible. These cultural visits help to strengthen Danish school students’ intercultural competences.
In 2019 eight young acrobats from Nafsi Africa (Kenya) and eight young dancers from Sosolya Undugu Dance Academy (Uganda) will be touring in Denmark.
Global Kids is part of a European collaboration. In 2019-2021 we will use different artistic and cultural expressions to shed light on the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Climate change has led to changes in weather patterns in Kenya. Nafsi uses acrobatics, dance and music to raise awareness about the challenges they are facing.
- 2017: Stop from India
- 2016: Nafsi Africa from Kenya
- 2015: Teatro Trono from Bolivia
- 2014: Nafsi Africa Acrobats from Kenya
- 2013: Nablus Circus School from the West Bank
- 2013: Teatro Trono from Bolivia (film: We break down boundaries)
- 2012: Phare Ponleu Selpak from Cambodia
- 2010: Baobab from Ghana
- 2008: M.U.K.A. from South Africa
- 2007: Teatro Trono from Bolivia
- 2006: Teatro Trono from Bolivia
- 2005: Mobile Mini Circus from Afghanistan
- 2004: CIRCOmpa from Bolivia (film: CIRCOmpa visits West Sjaelland)
© 2017 Spor Media